Open Access Policy
“Economics – Innovative and Economics Research Journal” is an Open Access Journal. All articles can be downloaded free of charge. Articles published in the Journal are Open-Access articles distributed under a Creative Commons Attibution – NonCommercial – NoDerrivatives 4.0 .
“Economics – Innovative and Economics Research Journal” supports Blue OA.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- OA articles are freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication, enabling broader distribution and increased visibility
- Authors can easily comply with the OA mandates of their institution or funding body as OA articles are usually published under a Creative Commons license
- The final version can be re-used and immediately deposited in any repository
- In most cases authors retain the copyright to their work
- Articles are citation tracked and included in all major bibliographic databases
- There are no space constraints, i.e. unlimited space for supplementary material including figures, extensive data and video footage
The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The journal do charge authors an article processing charge (APC) of 150 EUR.